Important information about Travel Insurance
“…an amazing experience”
Our rafting season on the Rogue River starts in May and goes to mid-October. During the peak of the summer we offer trips at least once a week.
• Excellent meals, starting with lunch on the first day and ending with lunch on the last day. Beverages – water, juice, coffee, tea, beer, and wine – are all part of your trip.
• On-river and off-river equipment – including our extra-comfortable camping set-ups (tents, thick sleeping pads, and sleeping bags). Personal dry bags are provided for your use.
• Transportation to and from the river from our meeting location at Galice Resort (free parking is provided at Galice for the duration of your trip).
Some of our trips include a night at a river side lodge
Space is limited – reservations are necessary to save your space on our trips. A deposit of $250 per person will save your seat, with the balance due 60 days prior to trip departure.
Why Rogue River Journeys?
• Our amazing crew of guides are fun, educated, and enhance your river trip with their knowledge of the Rogue River. Safety is always first and there’s no substitute for experience.
• Everything you need for your trip is included. Our trips are all-inclusive. All you need to bring is your toothbrush and some clothes, we’ll take care of the rest.
• Extra-comfortable camping that will forever change your perspective of sleeping under the stars. Not only do we do all the heavy lifting (we set up camp ahead of our groups), we also provide you with high quality camping equipment – large tents, thick sleeping pads, and sleeping bags.
• When you have the best dining room on Earth you might as well serve the best food possible. Our menu showcases delicious plates of regionally sourced food.
• We love the Rogue and it shows. We are stewards of the Rogue River and are active in protecting this magnificent watershed. We support local conservation groups and our trips follow the Leave No Trace ethic.
• Most importantly, we have fun and love sharing the Rogue River with our guests.