Three days on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River
Wine Tasting Trip on the Rogue River
Trip Date: Wednesday, July 12 to Friday, July 14, 2017
A Rogue River Wine Tasting Trip
Our July 12th Rogue River trip is a special “All Lodge” wine tasting trip. Please join us for a great time with a fun group on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River. Space is limited and reservations are required. A deposit of $250/person will save your seat, with the remaining balance due 60 days prior to the trip date.
About the Wild & Scenic Rogue River
A rafting trip on the Rogue River will carry you 40 miles through the heart of the Southern Oregon’s Rogue River canyon and wilderness. Nights are spent riverside, either camping or at a historic lodge.
It’s a canyon rich in history, a famous wilderness river, and time spent with family and friends that separate this trip from any other rafting experience. The town of Galice, the river itself, and the surrounding country all offer close-ups of the history of western territorial exploration and settlement. Native American sites, pioneer settlements, gold rush exploration, thwarted attempts at development, and the congressional heroics that preserved this rugged wilderness will form the background of our trip. The river flows through forested country with stretches of exciting, fun whitewater. The landscape is spectacular but it will be the time spent with friends, the rapids you run, the nearby hikes, the exquisite campsites, and the immensity of the place that will create the lifetime memories that you will bring home from Oregon’s wild Rogue River.
Our “All Lodge” Rogue River trips are a comfortable and unique way of experiencing the Rogue River. Each night is spent at a wilderness lodge only accessible by the river or trail. Wine tastings are held both nights and will feature a diverse selection of fine wines provided by Mission Wine and Spirits from Pasadena, California.
July 12 – 14, 2017
3 Days Rafting, 2 Nights at Wilderness Lodges
• Excellent meals, starting with lunch on the first day and ending with lunch on the last day. Beverages – water, juice, coffee, tea, beer, and wine – are all part of your trip.
• On-river and off-river equipment – including our extra-comfortable camping set-ups (tents, thick sleeping pads, and sleeping bags). Personal dry bags are provided for your use.
• Transportation to and from the river from our meeting location at Galice Resort (free parking is provided at Galice for the duration of your trip).
Two nights at wilderness lodges paired with an outstanding wine selection and tasting
$1095/person + BLM Fee
Space is limited – reservations are necessary to save your space on our trips. A deposit of $250 per person will save your seat, with the balance due 60 days prior to trip departure.
Why Rogue River Journeys?
• Our amazing crew of guides are fun, educated, and enhance your river trip with their knowledge of the Rogue River. Safety is always first and there’s no substitute for experience.
• Everything you need for your trip is included. Our trips are all-inclusive. All you need to bring is your toothbrush and some clothes, we’ll take care of the rest.
• We love the Rogue and it shows. We are stewards of the Rogue River and are active in protecting this magnificent watershed. We support local conservation groups and our trips follow the Leave No Trace ethic.
• Most importantly, we have fun and love sharing the Rogue River with our guests.